Monday, September 23, 2013

Interview With Lauren MacGray



Casey Holmes
September 23, 2013
Journalism F

Lauren MacGray is a seventeen year old senior that goes to Norton High School. She plays varsity soccer for the high school team. Lauren's athletic, energetic, and funny. She likes all kinds of music but “Country is my favorite type of music.” She has an older sister that is a sophomore in college.   "I don’t really like school so I would have to say psychology,”  stated Lauren. Her favorite place to vacation to is Disney World. She likes Disney since “I have been every year since I was 3." Forever 21 and American Eagle are her favorite stores to shop at. She enjoys watching the Boston Bruins when their season starts. “The Bruins are interesting to watch and they get into fights.” During the summer, she likes to go to the beach with her friends. During the school year she likes to hang out with her friends. If she was on death's row she would want to eat cheese pizza. She said she would want to cheese pizza as her last meal, "Because I love pizza and I can dip it in whatever I want to dip it in." Lauren MacGray is a very athletic and nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment